Those of you in attendance at a Detroit Red Wings game in recent months may have noticed a dramatic change in their warm up music. With the guidance of Tomas Tatar, the Wings are now using strictly Electronic Dance Music (EDM) to get them pumped up during warm ups. One NHL off-ice official has dubbed the music as the “Czech Discotheque.” Many of you are asking for the track listing, especially the first song which has the lengthy build up to bring the team onto the ice. Here is the most recent list. Enjoy! Oh, and one more thing… Go Wings!
1. Five Hours – Deorro
2. Wave Your Hands – Bassjackers & Thomas Newson
3. Outside – Calvin Harris Featuring Ellie Goulding
4. Keep Rockin’ – Riggi & Piros
5. Habits – The Chainsmokers vs. Tove Lo
6. Delirious (Boneless) – Steve Aoki, Chris Lake and Tujamo Featuring Kid Ink